Sharing a love of caffeination with the masses
Okay, maybe not for the jitters, but definitely for the coffee. In all seriousness (we take coffee very seriously around here), I’m here for the “wake and shake” routine I have going with my All-Day Adventure Flask. If I can have my precious caffeination ready to rock by the time I roll out of bed, that’s the dream. And I’ll count on that sweet, sweet cold brew to wake me from it.
So here we go, get yourself on the “wake and shake” grind with this honey, cinnamon, oat milk cold brew. Guaranteed to make you feel like a superhero every morning.
- Fill the filter basket halfway up with freshly ground coffee beans
- Twist the filter back into the strainer and place into flask. Then screw pourover piece back on.
- Pour cold water into the bottle until filled and place in refrigerator (I like to let this sit for 10-12 hours for maximum potency)
- Take the filter out of the strainer and replace with the thermal core to keep cold
Spice it up with:
- Two tablespoons of honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- ½ cup of cream or milk alternative (Hi, I’m Julie and I’m an oat milk addict)
- Put the cap of the bottle back on and shake it like a polaroid picture
- HOT TIP: keep the cocktail strainer in while you shake for extra frothy goodness
And there you have it! You’re ready to carp that diem and maybe even share with a friend (looking at you, silicone sleeve). Go forth and drink cold brew.