Always shaken, never stirred
It’s summertime and we’re feeling fine. Ready to drink some… wine? Nah, it’s officially cocktail season and it’s time to talk about the most refreshing of them all, the Mojito. Hello, my minty, fruity friend. It’s been too long.
Grab your All-Day Adventure Flask and let’s make your Mojito dreams come true. This recipe serves a party for two.
- Mint leaves (be generous if you want to have the breath of an angel)
- 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons white sugar (or simple syrup)
- 1 large handful ice cubes
- 3 fluid ounces white rum
- 1 cup club soda
- Squeeze one full lime into your silicone sleeve along with mint leaves. Use the thermal core to crush the mint and release the oils into the lime juice.
- Add the sugar to the silicone sleeve and muddle again.
- Pour this mixture, rum, and ice into the AF. Place the cocktail strainer into the bottle.
- Shake it like a puppy with a new chew toy.
- Pour the concoction into your sleeve and top off with club soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges if you’re fancy like that.
Boom. Your friends will be like, DANNNG we didn’t know you took a bartending class. And we’ll be here cheering you on. You go, Glen Coco.