As soon as we step on the first crunchy leaf of the season, we know what time it is. It's pumpkin season, baby. And we know, we know... Some people hate it and some people love to hate it, but secretly love it. We're here to embrace our inner PSL. So, throw on your favorite infinity scarf and let's make our spin on The Dude's go-to drink, the Pumpkin Spice White Russian. HELLO, FALL.
You'll want to kick this recipe off by impressing the heck out of your friends with a festive rim.
- 2 tablespoons of crushed graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Screw the pourover piece off of the flask and remove the cocktail strainer
- Pour 2 shots of Vodka into flask
- Pour 2 shots of Pumpkin liqeuer (Fulton's Harvest is amazing)
- Pour 1 shot of Kahlua
- Add ice and cocktail shaker into flask. Put the pourover piece and cap back on to prepare for vigorous shaking
- Shake it like you mean it
- Pour that tasty drink into your rimmed silicone sleeves and add a dash of pumpkin spice (top with whipped cream if you're feeling wild)
Kick back and watch the leaves change with your fancy Fall drink in hand. Pairs well with leaf peeping, fireside chats, porch sitting, pumpkin carving, and Thanksgiving dinner.